HRK 39.00 / EUR 5.18
(1 EUR = 7.53450 HRK)
0% stains, 0% odors
For a dry and fresh feeling throughout the day
- No more unpleasant sweat stains
- Protects clothes from stains, deodorants and smells
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Self-adhesive and unnoticeable
- Cotton material through which your skin breathes
These thin disposable pads have a great power of absorbing sweat and are very practical and unnoticeable under clothes.
Get rid of unpleasant odors and ugly sweat stains
They are easy to use; it is only necessary to peel off the protective film, stick the insert on the inside of the shirt or t-shirt on the edge of the sleeve that goes under the armpit. Your clothes will be protected and stay fresh and preserved throughout the day.
Super absorbent and hypoallergenic
Advantages of Zero sweat insoles:
- Practical and inconspicuous, you'll forget you're wearing theme
- They allow you to stay dry longer
- They protect clothes by preventing the appearance of wet spots on clothes that can later turn yellow
- They prevent the appearance of white deodorant stains on the fabric
- They are easy to change
- Available in two colors; black and white
Zero sweat insoles are made of three layers:
- The next-to-the-skin layer is a cotton layer that lets moisture into the inside of the insole and creates a barrier between sweat and skin
- The middle layer is the one that absorbs moisture
- The outer layer is a protective, impermeable layer that prevents moisture from transferring to the clothing
Instructions for use:
- Straighten the inside of the sleeve
- Peel off the protective foil, stick the insert on the inside of the shirt or t-shirt on the edge of the sleeve that goes under the armpit.
- The wide side of the insert should be glued to the inner part of the sleeve and the narrow side of the insert should be glued to the outer part of the sleeve.
- Press and align the insert
Remove the pads from the fabric after use.
Dimensions: height 12.2 x 11 x 9.5 cm
Material: Cotton breathable material through which your skin breathes.